I’ve done some searching, but want to verify my thinking. I am working to slightly de-mod my recently purchased 2013 JKU. It has 37’s and a 4.5+ lift on it, just a bit too much for decent road manners. I’m doing several things, but want to replace the springs and drop it a bit. So, does this sound like it will work in my driveway?
1. disconnect swaybar, brake line/speed sensor mounts, shock.
2. jack one corner from the axle a few inches
3. Place jackstand under frame
4. Remove wheel/tire
5. Lower jack under axle and let it droop
6. remove bumpstop
7. Replace spring
8. reverse order of operations and move to next corner
I’m planning on using the metal cloak dual rate 3.5 springs which I know are long, but I’m optimistic I can get enough droop to make it work. I am thinking the one corner at a time just for safety reasons. Am I crazy thinking this will work?